Sunday, October 28, 2007

Debt free and loving it!!!




Out with the new and in with the old! We sold JAWS, our white 2001 one ton power stroke and bought CLIFFORD our 1988 1/2 ton 4x4 pickup truck. There is no rust, only 2 dents in the body, interior is in excellent condition, it has a 302 V8 and a 4 speed manual. We paid $900 for it and sold the one ton the same day. I'm getting ready to start my apprenticeship as an electrician soon so selling the 1 ton helped us drop our expences and be able to put more cash in the stash until I start. I'm happy with my new truck, cuz it's MINE, not the banks. Can anyone guess why it's named Clifford?


8 comments:

Julie said...

Halee--

This blog is great! It's nice to catch up, even if it's just a little bit, on what's happening in your life! How is life in Twin? And congrats on the new truck! Got to run-

Talk to you soon,
Julie

Chris and Whit said...

hooray!! that's good news Hazel! Thanks for comin up here last weekend, it was nice to hang out with you and mom. See you soon! Love ya

Todd*Jenny Lei*Savannah*Nate said...

Your dog sounds a lot like my moms who also runs around and around. He sounds so cute coming in to lay by you. Todd loves the new truck's name it is absolutely perfect! I think it's Clifford the Big Red Truck! But seriously the name is perfect! Hey maybe you should try commenting on my site too! Talk to you soon.

Welch Mom said...

Yeah good news, looks like you are both doing great. Can not wait to see you at Christmas!

Robb said...

We got the tickets for our Christmas trip so it won't be long now till I can inspect this fine piece of machinery for myself. Oh and give your new dog a pet as well. See you guys soon.

Kim said...

I love that you're doing a blog and I love that you have a truck named Clifford. My little Nicholas would love it!! It's good to hear what is going on in your life. By the way, I've tagged you. Check out my blog to see what to do.

Welch Mom said...

You have been tagged, check out my site for more info.

Chris and Whit said...

Hey Mark, I just tagged you! check out my blog to see the the rules!