Thursday, January 8, 2009

Prego pictures!

O.K. So I know it has been a long time since I posted, but I'm trying to do some catch up. This is me at about 8 months. Lets just say that it is getting much more difficult to move, I have heartburn everyday, and it is getting more and more difficult to sleep in my own bed as I need to sit up more to be comfortable and to be able to breath. But, the baby is doing well, and is growing as she should be. I feel her moving all the time, and she seems to like my left ribs the most. Her nursery is almost done and we are very excited for her arrival! I must admit that I am looking forward to not having this big belly anymore!

7 comments:

Kris said...

Ah...the joyous pains that come from being pregnant. You are almost there. Hang in there!

Jessica said...

I think you look great! Good luck with all the is to come in the next few weeks!

Chad and Kristina said...

You look awesome! I absolutely loved being pregnant...even when there was three babies kicking my ribs!!

Telena said...

Wow! You are almost there! The last few weeks are always the most uncomfortable, but then it is over. Hang in there!

Welch Mom said...

So the only thing I could think about at the end of my pregnancy besides wondering what my feet looked like is wanting so bad to sleep on my stomach, eat a tuna sandwich and a coke. Yes sounds disgusting but very yummy to me because it was the forbidden!
By the way you look so good!

Julie said...

Halee, you look wonderful! I'm so excited for you and Mark! Have you decided on a name for the baby?

Chris and Whit said...

Whoa! Preggers!! You look great, and so does your house! She's almost here! How exciting!