Thursday, February 18, 2010

Abbi Pics

A couple of misc. pictures of Abbi. (What else do we take pictures of???) I though Abbi was just looking quite cute on this day. Her hair is naturally this curly and when she lets it be it will stay this way all day. I love it!





Now when she doesn't leave her hair alone it will end up looking like this! I can't help giggling when I look at Abbi in this picture. The tongue sticking out is a staple for Abbi. She is getting up from her nap and is pretty happy. Gotta love her!



Abbi has learned to walk and likes to explore. She especially likes Dad's night stand. She likes to lose his place in the books he has there and move everything around. She can be pretty mischievous when she wants to!





2 comments:

Kris said...

I love her curly hair. She just keeps getting cuter and cuter everyday!

Candace said...

What a cutie. She should be on the cover of....your blog. Oh wait, she is. Darling girl!!! Can't wait to see her soon.