Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Finally new pictures!

I couldn't find the cord that connected my camera to my computer for awhile, but I finally found it! So we get to have a little update. Of course 99% of all the pictures are of Abbi, she is the cutest one in the family!


This is how we usually find Abbi when she is taking her naps. Her knees are tucked underneath and her bum is sticking straight up into the air!

Looking longingly outside! Abbi LOVES to be outside.

She had fun eating her spaghetti!

Having a good time! Neadless to say, when we have spaghetti now, she is usually stripped down to her diaper and it's a bath after dinner!

All ready for church with mom!

And dad!

Abbi is starting to love books. She'll find her books and bring them to you and want to sit on your lap while you look at the pictures. She couldn't sit on my lap because I was cleaning the house, so she decided to sit in her own chair and look at the pictures. She looks pretty serious, must be a good book!

I guess breakfast tuckered her out!

Abbi all dressed for church in the dress Grandma Welch made her.

Abbi hanging out on the couch. I love her pig tails! They curl up into little pom poms!

Making sure to get every last bit of food!

This is Abbi and her attempt to feed herself oatmeal. Needless to say, not much got into her mouth. We haven't attempted it again yet, maybe soon.

2 comments:

Candace said...

So we say we just can't resist kissing those cherubic cheeks, I have to say, that a few of those photos strengthen my resolve. What a mess.
Love Candace

Ryan and Holly said...

Halee, Abbigail is absolutely adorable!!! She is a spitting image of you! I loved seeing the update of your cute family. I'm glad you guys are doing well!