Saturday, April 16, 2011

The "Plan"

Well, yesterday we went to the doctor because we thought my water may have been leaking. I was checked out and there was a hint of it leaking but not nearly enough to warrant going into the hospital. (I didn't really think anything was going on, but Mark wanted to make sure for his own peace of mind) Anyway, since we were in the doctors office we went ahead and scheduled an induction for Friday the 22nd. So if she comes before then great (I personally don't think she will), if she decides to wait, then we go in at 7:30 Friday morning. To say the least I know that both Mark and I are ready for her to come and for this uncomfortable pregnancy to be over! So we'll keep you updated!

2 comments:

Telena said...

So glad to hear. I was just thinking of your today and wondering if younhad a new little one yet. I'll have to keep checking back to hear the announcement. Good luck!

Robb said...

Good luck, and can't wait to meet the latest little one in the family, though it sounds like there is another one close behind with Todd and Jennie. Looking forward to the good word.