Friday, November 27, 2009

Daddy-Daughter

Abbi absolutely LOVES her dad. Everyday when he walks in the door from coming home from work, it's a celebration! She crawls double-time to him and is smiles and giggles when he picks her up.

This is Abbi at Thanksgiving. Dad was the most comfortable spot to sleep. Whenever she struggles to sleep, this usually will do the trick.


We had tried to get her to sleep in the playpen upstairs, but she wasn't having it. So down she came and sat on her dad. With everyone in the room talking she was finally able to go to sleep. I guess his belly makes a good pillow. :-)



Daddy tickling Abbi in the leaf pile.



Two best buds.




She loves to hear her dad play the guitar. Sometimes when she is giving me a hard time at eating time, Mark will get out his guitar and play for her and while he does that, I have no problem shoveling her food into her!



I am so grateful to have Mark as my husband. He is a great father and his little girl totally adores him. We are some lucky girls!


1 comments:

Telena said...

So fun to see the updates. I need to do the same to my blog. It looks like Abby is walking in some of those pictures. Really? It looks like you guys have so much fun. Don't you ever wonder what you did without her? So fun!