Friday, January 20, 2012

Abbie 1st Bowling


So its been bad weather no surprise it's winter! So Halee and I didn't want to spend another night sitting around watching kid shows with the Girls. I mean it a man can only watch Mime Duck ( Wonder Pets) so many times before it ''gets serous.'' In my infinite capacity to delegate I notified Halee that it was here job to decide what we were to do that evening that was active not mind numbing. So Halee said we were going bowling! I have to admit that I had a great time not only did I win but the bumpers make it so I never got a gutter ball! In all respect the most fun was watching Abbie bowl by herself, she would have help picking the ball out of the hopper and then she would waddle to the bowling ramp and say" Ready, Steady, Go, Go,Go!" Pretty stinkin' cute. The best part was there was no TV and Abbie no matter what was the best cheerleader for Halee and Myself. If only we all could be genuinely happy for everyone's success, and genuinely compassionate for there hardships.

0 comments: